My favorite book


Reading is one of my favorites hobbies, but i don't do it very often, sometimes i can't not find enough time because of my career, and the time that i spend doing some other things like watching series, well... actually  i read books for university but i don't really enjoy it as i do with fantasy and science fiction books. I don't really have a favorite author, but i really like J.K Rowling, i love Harry Potter!, the first book that i read of harry potter was in High school when i was very young and i let my imagination fly with harry and his friends at the Hogwarts castle. I also love Marcela Paz, "Papelucho" was the first book that i ever read, i still remember when my mom give it to me, it was the "papelucho y el marciano" edition and on one side it had the spanish version and the other was in english, i loved that book. The last book that i read was "Luisa 1912" i read it two months ago, the book was written by the Chilean feminist Daniela Viviani, the book talks about a women named Luisa that has to fight against the patriarchate and the conservative thinking that in 1912 chilean society had, she did this to pursuit her dreams of study a career and become a doctor, things that a women couldn't had access at the time, it’s a really good book and easy to read, i really recommend it.

Comentarios

  1. I like watching series too! I don´t like reading but i love the Harry potter movies and some day I will read "papelucho"!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I read Harry Potter in the school and I liked it, but I prefer the movies!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I love harry potter !! but I've never really read a book :( , I've only seen the movies ajajjaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never read a book of harry potter :( I haven't seen the movies either :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Harry Potter too!! The book is much better than the movie

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i also read harry potter and i have a few books

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

The best concert ever