POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS


I really hope that i can rest this summer, last one because of the university went on strike, we didn’t have many vacation, so this year i plan to exploit evry minute of it as if it was the last one. Another thing that i hope i can do is to have a job, i don't have any money to travel or tu buy things that i want, and how i'm going to have some free time i would like to spending making some money, i don't really know in what i want to work, but probably i would work for a random store at the mall. Once i finally get some money i would like to go to the beach with my best friends, we kind of travel together one time to the beach  every year, is really fun, we go to a lots of parties, we cook and we go to take the sun on the beach, is really fun, and then when i came back to Santiago i probably go out with my family, we don't know yet where we going to, but we always like to go for a week or two, we sleep and go visit history places, those are the vacation i enjoy the most because as a family we spend a lot of time together and rest from the daily life in Santiago. And last if i got some extra time i probably sing up in to a modelling 3D class in further development of my career.

Comentarios

  1. I need to work to! beeing student it is to hard to have a good vacations with yours friends wothout money :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i will like to work too,is important if we want to travel :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I need a job too, for going to the beach with my friends :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i would like go to beach whit you baby jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Go to beach it's great! but you have to work for it :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also love going to the beach with my friends, hopefully this year they can go again :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I totally understand you, last summer I did not rest anything! I hope you can make the trips you have planned and rest.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite book

The best concert ever