Post 5: My Future Job


Once i had finish my design studies, i would like to do some postgraduate studies, to have some extra degrees in my curriculum, i hope that i could do this studies abroad because i would also like to learn new cultures and be able to grow personally and professionally, i never been on my own so i think that it could be a fulfilling experience. When i finish my degrees studies i think i would like to work at a design office dedicated to creating objects from a perspective of sustainable development, because i think is really important to care about the natural environment. I wish i could do this at an office because i believe in that space i would be able to meeting with another professionals and share ideas and knowledge to create objects that help to save and also anhance our world, even though i work at an office my dream is that i could travel too, and i do this to participate with environmental companies for sharing experiences and implementing them in my working area. I think i would also like to work with ample quantity of companies because i feel that i would get bored working all my life in just one company and i think that the design industry is a very big field, so i wouldn't standstill in just one area. Changing the subject.... i would like that at my dream job my salary could give me economic stability and let me travel to different places to have really good vacations.

Comentarios

  1. That sounds like an interesting job, I hope you can get it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to travel too! I think that it is so important to learn about new cultures!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sharing ideas with other people who wants take the sustainable to anoother level sounds fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it sounds like an insteresting job,i would like sharing ideas with people of desing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it so interestig participate with environmental companies!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

My favorite book

The best concert ever