Postgraduate studies

Once i finish my design studies, i think i would like to learn how to design and make clothes, i like clothes very much but i also believe that there is a problem with the overproduction, the prices are too expensive and normally I don't even like whats on the market, so I think it would be a great idea to make me own clothes and of course I would use vintage clothes because I think they are very beautiful, say a lot of history and have higher quality, I never have make any clothes so I think I would take the beginner class of clothes confection thinks like sizes and textiles, then I probably study how to make sustentable clothes and mix them with the improve of vintage confection. I think I probably attend to a college as well, and might study abroad to lear a different lenguaje too or maybe to practice and improve my English studies, I also think that studying aboard is a very good opportunity to extend my social and career networks but also develop social skills because sometimes I can be very shy at work. I probably would like that this studies will be something that I could blend with my design work so I could study and work at the same time to have economic stability.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

My favorite book

The best concert ever