My favorite movie/ TV serie


Last year I started watching a series with my friend Feña, we saw this series after the recommendation of one girl we both follow on Instagram, this series is call "The handmaids tale" and from then on its been my favorite series of all times. I like this series because it display an alternative world lead by the patriarchy and religion in a very extreme way, but they show us a principal female character named June, who is a prisoner of the system and fights against the government making allies with others powerful women’s who are prisoners and victims of the system too, this series makes me even cry sometimes of the injustice that they show in their fictional world but, this female character build a strong personality over the course of all the season, it is a really good series to watch alone or with a friend.

Personally I love watching series, I like comedy, fiction, drama, the ones who are scary.., I like to watch them all, it's one off my favorite hobbies, one of the series that I recently saw was "Euphoria" with Zendaya as the major character, I really like the mise-en-scene more than the plot that the series has, but I recommend it anyways.

Comentarios

  1. Hello i´m feña jaja i love the handmaid´s tale so much it´s my favorite t.v series and i waiting the second season of Euphoria!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, your description about your favorite serie is so interesting. I put on mi serie list

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I REALLY LOVE THE HANDMAID'S TALE! is my favorite serie actually <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love knowing that there are more and more series about female empowerment, I will definetly put this serie in my list!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

My favorite book

The best concert ever