The best concert ever


I have gone several times to Lollapalooza here in Chile, i really like to go because of the great eclectic wealth of artist and performance that they have, and the freedom that you have to walk through all the park and do whatever you want such as listen to music from the grass or rest and go eat something. But the best show that i ever been on was in Lollapalooza 2017, when i saw The Weeknd.I remember that one of my best high school friend invited me the day before, and i get really happy and excited because i love his music and also i could see him from very close because we have lounge passes. The Weeknd is a Canadian singer, producer and songwriter that has his debut on 2014, with the song "love me harder" ft. Ariana Grande, i´ve listen to his music since then. Anyways, I remember that the day of the show it was very warm, me and my friend arrived very early that day and we saw artist like Alex Andwanter, MO and Duran Duran, The Weeknd play late and the temperature drop, but i was screaming, singing and dancing with a lot of people so i didn't notice, it was a great experience that i would always remember.

Comentarios

  1. Sounds like a lot of concerts in one. Amazing that you could enjoy it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! i've always wanted to go to lollapalooza,but i'm poor :(,sounds good like you say

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the Weeknd too, also one of my favorite song is "love me harder" With Ari. I would like to see it sometime in my life!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That sounds incredible! I wanted to go that year, but I didn't have enough money. I'm really hoping he comes back.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. l love lollapalooza it so full festival, we can go this year!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The weeknd is amazing, I like how he sings!
    I would like to see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It´s amazing!, I would like to go someday, I love the music.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

My favorite book