POST 7>> YOUR BUCKET LIST


I have never ever made a bucket list, i guess that because gladly, if I want to do something, I decide to give it a chance in the right time and take risks, even though I’m afraid of those things, I do it anyways to overcome my fears. I also love to do extreme things, one example of that happened this summer in Iquique, my dad wanted to do paragliding, he even talk to one company about it, and the day before he did it, I told him that I want to do it too, I still remember my nerves, but once I was flying in the sky I forget everything, it was a unbelievable experience, I will do it like hundreds of times, I love the adrenalin and I think is good for my ego hahaha. Anyways if I decide to do a bucket list I guess I would like to see the northern lights, cliff jumps, become fluent in English, go to Disneyland, travel around the world, buy a house, a car, visit New York, I would like to act in a film or maybe in a series, I would like to dance on a professional dancing school. All those thing sounds really fun but I guess for now I have to study and make some money to make them true, so now I will study motivated by that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

My favorite book

The best concert ever